Whether you like it or not, the data suggests that users are warming to vertical video – and as such, it’s likely worth considering in your video content efforts.
2018 is already well under way and Q2 is just around the corner. Do you have your marketing programs planned and ready for go-live yet? Download Marketo’s “Q2 Program Planning Template” to help you organize and streamline your marketing programs for this critical quarter.
Are you looking for ways to improve your business website? Want some handy tools that can help convert more visitors into customers?
We share 14 tools you should try in this infographic.
Imagine this: you’re in the back of an elevator and a group of business leaders enters. They’re the decision makers for your top prospective client – and they’re discussing exactly what they need from you as a solution provider.
You leave the elevator having overheard all the market intelligence you need to craft the perfect pitch that'll ensure they stay a happy client for years to come.
When you make a mistake, social media can be an unforgiving place.
That’s because followers often respond to missteps with harsh responses - and worse, they often take screenshots of a misguided post or inappropriate image, extending its shelf life for months, and sometimes years.
More Articles ...
- SEO for Beginners: How to Choose & Use Keywords for Higher Rankings [Infographic]
- Facebook's Announced a New Agreement with Warner Music, Expanding their Audio Options
- The (Real) Impact of Popups, Overlays, and Interstitials on SEO
- Pinterest Releases New Data on How the Platform Influences Purchase Behavior [Infographic]
- Twitter Has a Big Problem - But Can it be Fixed?
- Facebook Signs New Streaming Deal with MLB, Boosting its Video Content Push