There’s an old saying: “You don’t know what you don’t know until you know it.” That’s the truth, and the only way to find out is to TEST your theories about what works best!
Smart marketers have always known the power of generating buzz. Being able to tap into public conversations about your brand is invaluable, effectively turning the entire social media world into a gigantic focus group.
Do you know how much actual revenue was driven last quarter vs. last year from your marketing programs? Do you know what your real social marketing ROI is versus other marketing channels And what reports are you using to back up your data?
There are a lot of "must haves" in the marketing world— however, what works for one marketing plan doesn't necessarily work for another.
Amazon.com Inc. is taking its most assertive step yet into the digital-advertising market by testing a new display ad offering that threatens multibillion-dollar revenue streams at Google and firms like Criteo SA.
More Articles ...
- 5 Ways GDPR Will Change Your World
- 2018 Trends: Fresh Predictions From Ecommerce Marketing Experts [Sponsored]
- Social Data – The Key to Supercharging Your ROI [Sponsored]
- Timing is Everything: How to Develop Your Social Media Calendar [Sponsored]
- Brand New 2018 State of Marketing Report – Best Buy, GE, Google and 1000+ Marketers [Sponsored]
- Can You Answer These 7 Important Questions? [Sponsored]