After LinkedIn's Quarterly report on Thursday, LinkedIn's stock had its worst day ever on Friday
Q4 earnings showed growth in native ads and mobile.
Marketers have more social platforms to choose from, but only two really matter -- for now
Join Marketing Land Editors & Guests For The Real-Time Digital Super Bowl: Our Hashtag Bowl Live Blog
Make Marketing Land's #Hashtag Bowl live blog your second screen for the Big Game, and get real-time data and insightful commentary from our panel of experts.
LinkedIn, the former dark horse of social media, has not only grown past Twitter, but is a serious publishing platform in its own right. Let’s see what LinkedIn reported for its Q3 earnings.
More Articles ...
- 5 Quick Tips to a Super Bowl Social Touchdown
- 8 Pieces of Marketing Wisdom for the Chinese New Year
- The power of hashtags during the Super Bowl
- 3 Social Media Engagement Techniques That Work
- 360-degree live broadcasts may be in YouTube's future
- 4 new rules of food marketing