On January 11, 2018, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced a major coming change to the Facebook News Feed, one that will likely have far-reaching impacts on brands and businesses who use the site to interact with and reach new customers.
In this post, I'll explain what's going on, and how you can adapt to survive and thrive on Facebook in 2018.
Of all of Facebook’s apps, Messenger has likely seen the most significant changes in recent times.
Instagram has also seen its fair share of updates, and Facebook itself is always changing, but Messenger has added a wide range of new tools and features, including games, stories, updated group chats, bots – the list goes on.
Hey, did you hear how Facebook reach is set to go down, and posting in groups could be an option to help alleviate it?
LinkedIn did, and they’re sending out this notification to LinkedIn group admins, letting them know that they too are putting increased emphasis on groups.
With Facebook moving to further squeeze brand reach on their platform, more marketers are going to look to other sources to maintain their traffic, and one of those sources may just be LinkedIn.
It happens to everyone. You sit there, head in a fog, not knowing what to post, or simply feeling uninspired to post to your social media channels. And it can be so frustrating and detrimental to your online efforts.
The good news is that there are a few things you can do to deal with social media overwhelm - here are some tips to help break you out of a slump and get you back to your productive best.
More Articles ...
- 21 SEO Mistakes Destroying Your Website [Infographic]
- Mobile Marketing Tips for Small Business in 2018 [Infographic]
- The Pros and Cons of Facebook's Coming News Feed Changes - from a Page Perspective
- 8 Psychological Tricks to Boost Conversions on Your eCommerce Website [Infographic]
- Winning and Keeping Customers for Long-Term Sustainable Value [Podcast]
- What Color Should Your Logo Be? What Different Colors Mean [Infographic]