Marketing automation software penetration is still on the wrong side of “woeful.”
Even if you reduce the total marketplace to B2B organizations alone — those that are more likely to use a marketing automation platform (MAP) — penetration is still around 10 percent.
Here’s what you need to know:
• Urgent action on climate.
Despite Silicon Valley billionaires’ remarkable track record of innovation, it appears they have decided to throw in the towel on higher education. Each year, many donate millions to old-line American colleges and universities that, together, graduate the same number of engineers as we did 25 years ago.
In the ever-escalating social media arms race, GIFs are the best way to get attention. Static photos are so 2013. But a new app called Giffiti (like graffiti with GIFs) lets you enhance your pics by overlaying animations.
Announced by Nalin Mittal this month with a simple post on Reddit, Giffiti rocketed to the front page and hit #14 amongst U.S. Entertainment apps on iOS.
PicsArt is announcing that it has hired Eric Edge as its vice president of marketing.
Edge spent the last four-plus years at Facebook (where he led the company’s marketing efforts in Europe, the Middle East and Africa), then at Facebook-owned Instagram (where he worked on brand strategy). He told me he hadn’t been planning to leave, but when he learned about PicsArt, he thought it was “pushing into the future” and saw an opportunity to build something new.
- What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Company (Infographic)
- Tweets of the Week: McDonald's Says No; Everyone Else Says Woof
- It’s Go Time for Facebook GIF Ads
- Twitter launches Music on Vine to help you discover and create music
- 7 Reasons Your Audience Isn't Connecting With Your Brand
- 2015’s Fastest-Growing and Most Valuable Email Marketing Companies