Q4 earnings showed growth in native ads and mobile.
Marketers have more social platforms to choose from, but only two really matter -- for now
Join Marketing Land Editors & Guests For The Real-Time Digital Super Bowl: Our Hashtag Bowl Live Blog
Make Marketing Land's #Hashtag Bowl live blog your second screen for the Big Game, and get real-time data and insightful commentary from our panel of experts.
LinkedIn, the former dark horse of social media, has not only grown past Twitter, but is a serious publishing platform in its own right. Let’s see what LinkedIn reported for its Q3 earnings.
Don't fumble your social content this Sunday.
With Super Bowl 50 fast approaching, the lure of a promising half time show and fresh commercials is sure to draw in large audiences – especially on social. As a publisher, this is prime time to capitalize off of a moment where your audience, and potential new readers, are super tuned in.
More Articles ...
- 8 Pieces of Marketing Wisdom for the Chinese New Year
- The power of hashtags during the Super Bowl
- 3 Social Media Engagement Techniques That Work
- 360-degree live broadcasts may be in YouTube's future
- 4 new rules of food marketing
- WhatsApp Tops 1 Billion Monthly Active Users