As Instagram continues to pile pressure onto Snapchat, the Facebook-owned app keeps adding in smaller variations and tools to better differentiate its Stories option.
This week, users have reported a few different options in testing, expanding the possibilities of what you can do within the app.
So this could be problematic.
In the second installment of their explanations of coming changes to the News Feed algorithm, Facebook's detailed how it plans to rank news sites by trustworthiness, in order to determine whether they get a distribution boost, or penalty.
Well, it’s 2018, so now's the time to get your marketing plan in place, if you haven't done so already.
To help, we think you'll need to be aware of these marketing buzzwords in 2018.
Are you looking to increase your website’s conversation rate? Want to know the web design elements you need to optimize to convert more visitors?
In 2016, Facebook allowed marketers to send messages about special deals and promotions to users.
Once a user initiated a conversation, then your chatbot could be deployed in order to promote the special deal.
More Articles ...
- 7 Simple Ways to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile
- WhatsApp's Rolling Out New Business Tools via a Dedicated App
- Facebook's Adding the Ability to Post to Stories from Desktop, Making Desktop Stories more Prominent
- Twitter Releases Major Events Calendar for February to Assist with Strategic Planning
- Facebook's Testing a New Communal Video Viewing Option for Groups
- 101 Reasons Why You Need to Embrace Live Chat [Infographic]