Ads in Adobe Flash are being given the boot by Google, which will refuse to accept new ads as of June 30 and will bar them from the Display Network and DoubleClick beginning next year. Google wants advertisers to use HTML 5 instead. Flash has become a popular target for hackers.
Valentine’s Day is a $19 billion holiday that entices over half of the US population to show some love for their significant other. Brands can spice up their Valentine’s Day marketing strategy by tapping into the power of social ads. Here are some tips:
Facebook announced a host of new features for video ads Wednesday, highlighted by an automated captioning tool.
Online video now plays an increasingly key role in strategic marketing, as brands across myriad industries produce original, more emotionally driven content. And as video grows in importance, so, too, will be the ability to measure its value.
There are lots of best-selling books out there worth a read - but some stand out more than others because you can actually implement what they teach. The new book by Wall St. Journal best selling author Josh Turner is an absolute must read for that reason: it really works.
More Articles ...
- Google puts up barriers against ad-fraud botnets
- The networking secrets of top marketers
- Here's how Twitter's new algorithmic timeline is going to work
- LinkedIn Shuts Down Its Ad Network 12 Months After It Opened
- 3 Tips From Twitter on Monetizing Your Mobile App
- 60% Of All Mobile Banner Ad Clicks Are Accidents