We always hear that visuals are a key component in our social media marketing strategy, but why?
The real reason is...science.
Could we be seeing the beginnings of a shift away from algorithms and back to real-time feeds?
Recently, we saw Instagram move to show more recent content in its main feed in response to user criticism of the algorithm-defined listings.
Are you just getting started with an email marketing campaign for your business? Want to tap into the wisdom of professionals who know what they’re doing?
The team from Campaign Monitor share eleven tips from the pros in this infographic.
Due to the impact and widespread adoption of influencer marketing, Elizabeth Del Guidice and Jessica Bevilacqua from St. Joseph Communications put together a comprehensive infographic outlining the current and future trends in influencer marketing.
Facebook's Implementing Disclosure on "Issues Ads", Adding Verification Requirement for Page Managers
The changes keep coming at Facebook.
As the company works to address the various concerns in the wake of the Cambridge Analytica scandal, they’re rolling out a range of new privacy and transparency tools.
More Articles ...
- LinkedIn's Forcing Users to Add Hashtags to Posts, Rolling Out New Profile Format
- How to Use Instagram for Social Media Marketing [Infographic]
- Facebook's Adding an Option to Unsend Messages After Executives Were Found to be Using the Option
- Understanding The Difference Between 'Micro-Influencers' and 'Mega-Influencers'
- Are You Wasting Money? How to Measure Content Marketing Success [Infographic]
- Media Ratings Council Confirms First Stage of Facebook Ad Metrics Audit