Our online activities move at a pace which is beyond fast - but just how much activity is conducted online?
A few years ago, I would have told you not to bother with podcasting - that it seemed to be a dying trend that never really caught on.
My, how things have changed.
YouTube is fast-becoming the silver screen of the world wide web - and an essential network for getting in front of the right viewers.
Smart marketers have always known the power of generating buzz. Being able to tap into public conversations about your brand is invaluable, effectively turning the entire social media world into a gigantic focus group.
One of the best things about digital marketing is that there's always something new to test. Lately, our team has been sharing knowledge and looking for new ways to approach the market with social advertising tactics, and we've come across an exciting concept which we call “Search Intent Social Advertising”.
More Articles ...
- The Best Times and Days to Post on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter [Infographic]
- How to Manage Social Media Without it Taking Up All Your Time
- LinkedIn Etiquette & Best Practices - 20 Do's and Dont's [Infographic]
- Pinterest is Growing Faster than Twitter and Snapchat, and Offers Significant Opportunities
- 4 Top Small Business Dashboards That Will Help You Succeed
- 32 Data-Driven Tips to Optimize Mobile Marketing [Infographic]