2015 Social Media Tactical Plan - The Smartest Strategy May Still Fail if You Don't Have the Right Tactics to Back it Up - Free Download
To be a successful social media marketer, you need to develop a rocking strategy that includes high-level objectives and specific action items. Check out Marketo's new 2015 Social Media Tactical Plan to create a social strategy that truly engages and builds relationships with your audience! Use this sample plan to decide:
• Key objectives and action items that help achieve maximum integration
• Individual goals for each social network, including online video and photo sharing sites
• The most important, testable metrics for your campaigns so you know what is working and what is not
• How to best allocate your time and resources
Click here to download free now: http://bit.ly/15E0DpW
Kick off the New Year with these free resources from our friends at HubSpot:
Free Guide: How to Create the Perfect Company Page
A Company Page on LinkedIn is critical in driving traffic to your business. From crafting a killer company description to choosing an eye-catching banner image, HubSpot will walk you through the entire process and will reveal some "pro tips" courtesy of LinkedIn.
Download now: http://bit.ly/1tQBNc1
If you are all set on LinkedIn, check out this free ebook: How to Monitor Social Media in 10 Minutes a Day
To start off the year, our friends at Marketo want to share some predictions from internal thought leaders to help you embrace exciting, new changes to come in the marketing world!
Download brand new Marketo's eBook and learn about:
• Engagement marketing and new personalization strategies
• The growing separation between publishing and editorial – how to maximize both
• How content will change for B2B and B2C for better engagement
• Ways that Social will become even more of a real revenue engine – as the Jerry McGuire movie line goes, "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"
This is a great read, easy to digest. You can get it here free compliments of Marketo: http://bit.ly/1w7My9O
LinkedIn is most known as a place to network or look for a new job, but now the career-oriented social network is working on some new tools to help users connect with their current coworkers.
A source from LinkedIn told Mashable that the company is developing two products that can bring employers, employees and colleagues closer together. That way, the platform can be better utilized to improve connections within the office, rather than outside of it. The tools will make it easier to access employee information, as well as share content relevant to your workplace.
This seems like a natural evolution of SocialRank, which started out as a side project for identifying your “most valuable follower.” Not surprisingly, it expanded with new data points and filters, though the main buckets are still valuable, engaged, and “best” followers. (The last category being a combination of the other two.) It also developed features to show users the same data about their competitors.
- Zuckerberg’s 3 predictions for what social networks will look like in 10 years
- 7 Tactics to Connect With Decision Makers on LinkedIn
- Will Big Data Become Twitter's Source of Revenue?
- LinkedIn Publishing Platform Now Accessible To 230 Million Members In All English-Speaking Countries
- Increase Engagement on Twitter With Solid Tactics Backed by Research
- How to Connect With High-Profile Influencers