Great new free resources to download: LinkedIn Sponsored Updates, 101 Companies Rocking Social Media, SEO tips
1. Crash Course on LinkedIn Sponsored Updates
LinkedIn just released brand new Sponsored Updates, giving marketers yet another great way to generate leads through social media. This free crash course will teach you how to set up your Sponsored Update campaigns and optimize them to grow your reach.
Get your free copy here: http://bit.ly/1aX2YK8
2. 101 Companies Rocking Social Media
Grab this free collection of 101 Companies Rocking Social Media to get ideas for sprucing up your social media strategy! The collection will take a look at some of the best companies in the social media space, and give you some inspiration for rocking your own social presence.
Get your free copy here: http://bit.ly/1cestd7
3. Expert SEO Advice with Your Coffee
Instagram recently updated its photo-sharing app and added video as a new way to share life moments.
Competing with the video app, Vine, Facebook launched the video feature for Instagram last week. However, Vine and Instagram have a few different qualities to bring to the table.
While Vine offers six seconds of video time, Instagram expanded the length to 15 seconds. Users can either love or hate this feature. With 15 seconds, users can capture more moments easily without feeling as rushed with a six second video. However, 15 seconds can seem like a lifetime for viewers if the video is not exactly amusing. A six-second time frame is great to catch a user's creativity shine with a limited amount of time.
A simple marketing plan that outlines all the important pieces needed to successfully and consistently market your business is something every small business should create. Whether you want to focus solely on inbound marketing or you want to integrate online with off-line marketing activities, there are 10 important reasons why your small business needs a realistic but simple marketing plan.
- To specify a vision for your business
- To solidify your mission
- To outline what you want to accomplish
- To describe your ideal client
- To articulate what makes you different
- To provide a road map for achieving your goals
- To help you focus on what is important
- To create an action plan for what you need to do and when
- To track your progress
- To remind you that this is your business and not a hobby
Let's take a look at the key parts of your marketing plan that needs your attention:
Small businesses owners can attest to the struggles and limitations that come with the territory: few financial resources, a lack of exposure, and not enough time in the day to get everything done. Taking on another responsibility isn't something small business owners can afford to, but it isn't something they can't either.
But for many small business owners the thought of managing social media is overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be.
How Social Media Benefits Your Business
Of course managing social media for your small business takes some time and effort, but it's worth it. With little to no financial investment required, it's a marketing opportunity you don't want to miss out on.
LinkedIn is known as a networking and recruitment site; however, the unique nature of LinkedIn makes it a very attractive platform for B2B marketers. For example, a Hubspot research study found that more companies had acquired a customer through LinkedIn than any other social media channel. There are now over 225m registered LinkedIn members, including 77m in the US and 50m in Europe.
In my view LinkedIn should be a cornerstone platform in any B2B marketing strategy. Below are 9 ways you can use LinkedIn to improve your B2B marketing.
More Articles ...
- 8 Ideas for Using Social Media Content in Emails
- Gigya Data Reveals Disparity Between Social Login and Sharing Activity
- 10 Ways Google+ Will Improve Your SEO
- Make the Most of Your Social Media Time Investment
- Handling Negative Comments About You and Your Business
- Join 45 Social Media Experts at Web's Largest Social Media Conference (Fully Online Conference)