A software glitch caused Google to expose the personal-profile data of hundreds of thousands of Google+ users, and managers there chose not to inform the public about the security lapse, according to a report Monday in The Wall Street Journal.
If you’re struggling with how to establish brand awareness and loyalty on social media, here are some tips to help you improve your social media marketing efforts.
The amount of time individuals spend with social networks continues to increase, especially with the proliferation of newer platforms like Instagram and Snapchat. US adults averaged approximately 51 minutes of daily time with social networks in 2017.
Being a small business generally means that you’re on a shoestring budget with limited hands on deck. It’s vital to know the resources available that could not only make your life easier but also beef up your bottom line.
Spending on social advertising is soaring. According to research provided by Unified, it’s projected to exceed $50 billion in 2018. And 1 in 3 display dollars goes to Facebook alone.
More Articles ...
- Facebook allows advertisers to target you based on your shadow profile
- 10 of the Best Small Business Marketing Studies Published This Year
- 50 Free Marketing Tools Any Small Business Can Use
- Instagram Is Working On Letting You Hide Hashtags
- What Are Snapchat and Twitter Doing to Stand Out?
- Facebook VP: 5 Things To Know About The Future Of Facebook