The throttling has begun in earnest. According to a report from Bloomberg based on a study from Northeastern University and the University of Massachusetts, telecom companies have taken advantage of the end of net neutrality to begin slowing delivery of video and data.
Whether you are just starting on your search engine optimization (SEO) journey or have been at it for years, there’s a good chance some part of your site can be improved.
Google is not a search engine, it is a highly specialized direct response advertising engine purpose-built to translate the value of ‘intention’ into wealth for Google (Alphabet) shareholders. Let me sum up.
Facebook has begun using unsupervised machine learning to translate content on its platform when it doesn’t have many examples of translations from one language to another — such as from English to Urdu.
Twitter confirmed this week it recently ran a test suggesting accounts to unfollow. The test lasted for only a few days, was applied to a small fraction of users, and has since ended, according to a report by Slate.
More Articles ...
- Link Building Isn’t Dead: Here’s Why
- Cloud Wars: The Battle for Your Cloud Storage Dollars
- This SEO nerd says its OK to ask for links
- Carmera, the mapping startup for autonomous vehicles, raises $20 million
- Introducing the Social Marketing Masters Club - Match your expertise to new business
- Google Assistant Can Now Deliver Curated 'Good News' to You