Shelly Palmer discusses Yahoo Mail’s business practice of scanning user email accounts to gather data for targeted advertising with Sukanya Krishnan and Jennifer Lahmers on Fox 5’s Good Day New York. Original Air Date: September 4, 2018.
According to new survey data from the Pew Research Center (June 2018), a substantial number of Facebook users (42 percent) have stepped back from daily activity and engagement.
Back in the day, you’d have to meticulously plan a trip to the mall in hopes of finding that specific product you want to purchase. Salespeople were the gatekeepers of information—you needed to ask them about anything you needed to know about the product you wanted to get.
The throttling has begun in earnest. According to a report from Bloomberg based on a study from Northeastern University and the University of Massachusetts, telecom companies have taken advantage of the end of net neutrality to begin slowing delivery of video and data.
Whether you are just starting on your search engine optimization (SEO) journey or have been at it for years, there’s a good chance some part of your site can be improved.
More Articles ...
- Google: I Don’t Think That Word Means What You Think It Means
- Facebook is using unsupervised machine learning for translations
- Twitter suggested accounts to unfollow, says it was part of an ‘incredibly’ limited test
- Link Building Isn’t Dead: Here’s Why
- Cloud Wars: The Battle for Your Cloud Storage Dollars
- This SEO nerd says its OK to ask for links