OTT might be the most important abbreviation you’ve never heard of.
Last month, Unilever CMO Keith Weed addressed the IAB Annual leadership conference and urged brands to work with digital platforms to ensure messaging happens in a "brand-suitable” environment.
Social media is one of the most powerful marketing tools in your arsenal.
These days, some 90% of young adults use social media to communicate with brands, and if anything, that’s only likely to increase.
We live in a world of non-stop connectivity. Every minute, every second, people are talking to each other and exchanging stories. And thanks to messaging apps, sharing your stories with the world has never been easier.
In 2017 alone, there has been an estimated 1.82 billion people using messaging apps on a daily basis, and the numbers suggest these apps aren’t going anywhere.
Last week, Twitter finally rolled out its new 'Bookmarks' feature to all users.
The option enables users to bookmark tweets that they want to save for later viewing, and is a great addition, since previously there was no easy way to save tweets for later reference other than “liking” them.
More Articles ...
- Build Your Reputation Management Plan in 5 Steps [Infographic]
- How Self-Deprecating Advertising Creates More Meaningful Consumer-Brand Connections
- The Building Blocks of an Employee Advocacy Engine [Infographic]
- Facebook Adds New Options for Travel Advertisers to Help Reach Interested Users
- How Long Should a Blog Post Be to Get the Most Traffic and Shares? [Infographic]
- It Was All About The Customer at Social Media Marketing World 2018