YouTube has announced that their updated YouTube Studio channel management tool – previously called ‘Creator Studio’ – will now become the default for all creators, after being in beta testing mode for the last 8 months.
Google’s adding another social-like feature into their search results, this time by adding posts from popular musicians within relevant SERPs.
Your brand logo plays a key role in your overall marketing efforts, and this is especially true in social media, where your logo is often the only visual cue people will see when they first come across your business, in search or as a recommended page/profile.
After expanding the availability of their scaled-down version of Messenger, Messenger Lite, last October, Facebook's now adding video calls to the app, which will enable users on older Android devices and/or slower Internet connections to also participate in the rising video shift.
Are you looking for ways to make your business stand out in 2018? Want to know the latest graphic design trends taking the business world by storm?
Venngage share their stand out tips for 2018 in this infographic.
More Articles ...
- Is YouTube Being Threatened By OTT Services?
- A Brand Safety Analysis of Top YouTube Influencer Channels [Infographic]
- 9 Key Elements of an Effective Social Media Marketing Strategy, and How to Establish Them
- How to Choose a Messaging App for Your Marketing Campaign [Infographic]
- 3 Ways Businesses Can Utilize Twitter's New "Bookmarks" Feature
- Build Your Reputation Management Plan in 5 Steps [Infographic]