Social media news feeds are constantly being updated with more content, upping the competition for attention, and making it harder to get users to pause for a moment and take in your brand messaging.
While it was Instagram who first started copying Snapchat with their now successful Instagram Stories option, Snapchat’s now starting to follow the same playbook, taking cues from Instagram as they look to add in more features.
So, you’re trying to get your website to rank higher on Google - but what exactly do they look at when deciding where to place your site?
Coalition Technologies share the ranking factors you need to know in this infographic.
Influencer marketing has been huge in 2017, with more social influencers popping up seemingly every day, and more brands using them to build successful marketing campaigns. And that doesn't look to be stopping anytime soon – if you haven’t tried influencer marketing yet, now definitely is the time to start.
LinkedIn has published a new infographic which looks at six ways that telco marketers, in particular, can boost their efforts in 2018.
But it’s worth noting that many of the insights outlined have significant potential beyond this sector.
More Articles ...
- YouTube's Adding New Analytics Tools as Part of Broader YouTube Studio Roll Out
- Google's Adding Updates from Musicians to Search Results, Another Social-Like Feature
- 2018 Logo Design Trends [Infographic]
- Facebook Adds Video to Messenger Lite, Expanding Access to Video Communication
- 8 New Graphic Design Trends That Will Take Over in 2018 [Infographic]
- Is YouTube Being Threatened By OTT Services?