Online or In-Store? How To Influence Consumer Shopping Behavior [Sponsored]
Oracle surveyed consumers in the US and the UK to learn more about the changing trends in online versus in-store shopping.
How frequently do they shop? Which channels do they use? What’s their motivation? This report details how everything from income to age to advances in technology have influenced the behaviors of consumers today.
If you market to consumers, you will want to download this now: http://bit.ly/OnlineOrInStore
What you'll learn:
- Discovering which consumers prefer to shop in stores or go online – and how to target them
- Millennials vs. Baby Boomers – who spends more and on what?
- Which sources do they rely on to learn about new products? Is your website one of them?
- Are they shopping for fun, out of necessity or to be in a social environment? This directly impacts their purchase path
- How does having children in the household affect shopping behavior?
There’s a lot of rich data points that you can use to map to your marketing campaigns! Check it out here: http://bit.ly/OnlineOrInStore
Here’s to your success,
Moderator & Publisher