[Free Guides] 9 Great Resources to Improve Your Social Media Presence
1) "Content Marketing: 11 Steps to Engage, Entertain, and Inform"
Great content isn't just about producing a well written piece. It's about addressing your audience's relevant pain points and showing that you understand their needs. Show content effectiveness, establish a direct connection to your reader, and grab their attention for good by engaging, entertaining, and informing them. http://bit.ly/1VoM01R
Find out how to:
• Create an effective content strategy
• Focus on the key elements that comprise of attention grabbing content
Click here: http://bit.ly/1VoM01R
2) "5 Tips for Setting Measurable Social Media Goals"
Defining success in social media participation begins with appropriate goal-setting, backed by benchmarking, tracking, analysis and reporting. However, not all results generated through social media can or should be measured in monetary terms. Use this tip sheet to help you set goals that define success in your own organization.
Click here: http://bit.ly/1N37M74
3) "Turn Social Intelligence into Smart Crisis Prevention"
Today, a crisis moves at the speed of social media. It lives in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. And it lives in real-time. However, social media gives marketing and PR opportunities you didn't have a decade ago: the ability to change the conversation, before you have to deal with a crisis. Download this tip sheet to find out how!
Click here: http://bit.ly/1YQ47gy
4) "96% of Email Campaigns Fail - Don't Let Yours Be One of Them"
Guest Speaker, Forrester Research's Shar VanBoskirk and Return Path's Scott Roth will present the state of email marketing today and outline the common failures that prevent the majority of email marketing efforts from delivering their full potential.
Click here: http://bit.ly/1RhfDMT
5) "The Ultimate Email Marketing Kit"
The Ultimate Email Marketing Kit brings together the latest in information, coverage of important developments, and expert commentary to help with your Email Marketing related decisions.
The kit contains:
• Frequency Matters: The Keys to Optimizing Email Send Frequency
• Guide to Email Marketing Metrics
Click here: http://bit.ly/1KNuD2I
6) "The B2B Marketer's Field Guide To Customer Engagement".
Customer engagement begins the moment a buyer spots a mention of your company on social media or hears about your product from a peer in their industry. The B2B Marketer's Field Guide To Customer Engagement contains real-world examples of how customer marketers at fast-growing companies are focusing on customer engagement.
Click here: http://bit.ly/1L5keAR
7) "Social Networking With A Purpose"
Tips for Building a Social Referral Machine.
Referral recruiting is based on the principle that high achievers know other high achievers.
For this to happen, you need to:
• Maintain online communication
• Motivate participation
Click here: http://bit.ly/1iN4GXn
8) "Five Steps to Growing Your Business with Marketing Automation"
There's no getting around it: marketers at smaller organizations face challenges and obstacles that their larger counterparts don't. With this Marketing Automation Tool Kit you'll learn how to:
• Plan and present a strategy for success
• Report on meaningful metrics to show marketing contributions
Click here: http://bit.ly/1FJGP5x
9) "How to Accurately Track Your Social Media Buzz"
The steps outlined in this tip sheet can help you properly leverage the social data at your disposal. You'll learn why it's important to establish a 'buzz baseline' even before you start a campaign, and understand why tracking and benchmarking social media buzz is a major contributor to your success.
Click here: http://bit.ly/1GjkuGN
Feel free to pass this on to your friends & colleagues that you think might be interested in these. Sharing is caring!