When I’m in a pinch or into something new, one of the first places I turn is toward a template. I’ve built a stash of headline formulas, social media updates, and more to help organize my mind when it comes to working fast and learning something new.
Matt Banner over at OnBlastBlog has put together a great infographic to get your 2016 Social Media Campaign started off right!
- An image sizing cheat sheet for every social platform.
- Keyboard shortcuts to save you precious time.
- The best days to post for each social network.
- Social Media tools you have to be using every day.
Tips & tricks on how to generate more shares.
- How to write the most irresistible headlines.
Want to do anything better? Who doesn’t? We asked our favorite experts in digital marketing for the tools they swear by to build audience, stay productive and save money, time and hassle. Here’s what they’re using now.
To save time: Zapier
From Eric Siu, Single Grain
"Zapier saves me a lot of money because it connects the many different web applications as a business. For example, if someone fills out a lead form on our site we're immediately notified in our chat app so our sales guys can jump on it."