Tyler Crosson is a new age online entrepreneur, with a specific focus in helping to connect other entrepreneurs with resources, materials - and other like-minded individuals.
He is currently the CEO and publisher of ClickVenture.com, a private community for Online Entrepreneurs, as well as the founder and moderator of ClickVenture - for Online Entrepreneurs on LinkedIn. He is also the Community Manager / Moderator for the group Social Media Marketing on LinkedIn (over 630,000 members) and Director, Social Media for SocialMediopolis.com - the largest private online community for professional social media marketers in the world.
Career Accomplishments (in reverse order):
- CEO and Publisher of ClickVenture.com - for Online Entrepreneurs
- Community Manager / Marketing Manager for SocialMediopolis.com
- Community Manager / Marketing Manager for Social Media Marketing Group on LinkedIn (with over 630,000 members)
- Executive Management for Capital Bankcard - New England (Financial Services)
- Strong understanding of new age marketing (inbound, affiliate, online, information, digital, mobile)
- Deep experience in professional sales, leading sales organizations
- Connected to over 4,000 of the world's top professionals, CEOs, and other executives through LinkedIn
- Sales leadership and business development skills with proven ability to build highly successful sales organizations
- Innovative and creative new age marketing skills for proven success at all levels of corporate structure
- IMU, Inbound Marketing University Alumni
- Electronic Transactions Association