Amid rising fear about Facebook’s coming News Feed changes, which will reduce referral traffic for websites, social media managers are considering their options, and looking at various platforms and tools to help them offset the potential declines.
One platform to consider giving more focus could be LinkedIn, particularly if the latest usage stats reported by the platform are anything to go by.
Whether you're going for your first job interview out of college, or you're a seasoned business professional, virtually everyone now has to consider how they're presenting themselves online.
Pinterest can be a great tool for planning, and great for driving purchase intent among its 200 million active users. But did you know that Pinterest also reaches 40% of parents in the US, and 52% of parents-to-be?
Hey, remember how Facebook announced that they would be changing how the News Feed works which would likely result in a drop in your Page reach? Turns out that’s not the only measure that could see your reach decline.
Are you struggling to get your head round the idea of search engine optimization (SEO)? Need some facts and figures to help you understand the basics?
Milkwhale share 55 things you need to know in this infographic.
More Articles ...
- Facebook Announces New Groups Tools, Community Support Initiatives at European Summit
- 10 Simple Ways to Increase Brand Awareness [Infographic]
- Pinterest Adds New Text Accompaniment for Lens Searches, Provides New Stats on Lens Use
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends to Watch in 2018 [Infographic]
- Facebook Expands Rights Manager to Cover Video Content Posted to Instagram
- How to Get on the First Page of Google: 43 SEO Dos and Don'ts [Infographic]