What do vegetables, pens, a dictionary, and toilet paper all have in common?
They may be ordinary household items, but they have extraordinary presences in the social media landscape. Their key to success? Playing to the strengths of their products - which means getting creative and sometimes a little silly.
A key trend of note which may be going under the radar, particularly for many older web users, is the usage of group video chat to ‘virtually hang out’ from any location.
Facebook has announced an update of its split testing tools, which will provide more ways for advertisers to get insights on potential campaign performance before boosting ad spend.
What’s your stance on social media customer service?
Do you have a plan that your team can implement when things go awry - as they often do in the unpredictable and ever-fluid world of social media platforms?
It’s 2018, and people are searching for local businesses online now more than ever - in fact, 97% of people say they research businesses online.
More Articles ...
- 6 Lies Content Marketers Tend to Tell
- Facebook Adds 360 Photos and HD Videos to Messenger, Increasing Sharing Options
- What Instagram's Altered Algorithm Really Means for Brands
- The Domination of Mobile Ads: Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Facebook Is Removing Powerful Ad Targeting Options - Here's What to Do
- Instagram Changes API Limits, Crippling Some Third Party Analytics Apps