If you haven't already heard, video is a big deal in the digital marketing landscape.
Video content performs better on Facebook, on Twitter - even LinkedIn users are 20x more likely to share a video on the platform than any other type of post.
I’ve been wanting to write this post for a long time. It isn’t completely a social media tip, but more a splash of a few things that don’t get talked about in the social media field.
Social media has had an impact on virtually every industry sector, but arguably none more so that travel.
With all of your friends and family sharing their latest travel photos, alongside the latest influencer marketing posts from some exotic location, there's a heap of ways to get inspired and find new ideas for your next trip.
As with most social platforms, Pinterest is seeing great audience response to video content.
In fact, on Pinterest, video may be even more resonant than on other platforms - according to Pinterest's data, 75% of Pinners are likely to watch a video about a topic that interests them on the site, compared to 55% of users on other sites.
Are you in the process of creating a new website for your business? Need help understanding the factors most important for success?
You’ll find plenty of stats to guide your web design process in this infographic.
More Articles ...
- Snapchat Outlines Snap Ads Best Practices in New Video
- 4 Tips to Make Long-Form Content Better [Infographic]
- Facebook Tests a New, Simplified Way to Create Instant Articles
- Social Media and Customer Service [Infographic]
- Facebook Adds Polls to Messenger Stories, or 'Day', or Whatever its Now Called
- 20 Step SEO Checklist for Higher Mobile Google Rankings [Infographic]