After posting better than expected revenue numbers in their latest performance report, Snap Inc., the parent company of Snapchat, is now taking the next step in its monetization efforts by opening up its advertising API to all.
Facebook’s adding a new update option, with users to be given the opportunity to post colourful lists of their choosing as a means to boost engagement and interaction on-site.
Are you in the process of setting up a content marketing strategy for your business? Want to know the apps and software that can help you along the way?
The team from Joint Views share their essential tools in this infographic.
As you may be aware – well, as you’re no doubt fully aware if you’re a regular Snapchat user – Snap Inc. recently rolled out their new, re-designed layout which is intended to boost the app’s primary use case.
Do you find yourself being tagged in irrelevant posts on LinkedIn, or being flooded with far too many notifications? Perhaps you're seeing a heap of irrelevant posts in your feed?
Before you lose your focus, try personalizing your LinkedIn user experience by exploring and adjusting your profile settings.
More Articles ...
- 20+ Social Media Video Marketing Trends for 2018 [Infographic]
- How to Run a Successful UGC Hashtag Contest
- 5 Ways to Improve Your SEO Strategy in 2018
- 2018 Social Media Image and Video Sizes Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- Google Announces AMP Stories and AMP for Gmail, Expanding Options
- Snapchat Makes Snap Map Available on the Web, with Options to Embed Stories Content