One of the more interesting aspects of the ongoing investigation into Facebook data misuse has been the various revelations as to how, exactly, Facebook is tracking and storing data, some of which have confirmed – or at least solidified – long-standing myths about how The Social Network operates.
How awesome would it be to wave your magic content marketing wand and make each of your blog posts go viral?
Yeah, that's never going to happen. Sorry.
Ever feel like you want to get started with, or ramp up your influencer marketing efforts, but you're not sure how to get started? You’re not alone, and that’s where this post comes in - by the time you’re done reading this, you’ll have a much clearer vision of how to power your influencer marketing.
Delta’s newest perk is better than free booze – it’s free in-flight mobile messaging.
The airline company announced recently that customers on its Wi-Fi enabled planes will be able to communicate via WhatsApp, iMessage, and Facebook Messenger - at no charge.
Facebook Expands Access to Supplemental Information on News Content to Limit the Spread of Fake News
While Facebook’s data misuse concerns have taken the spotlight in recent weeks, the platform’s also still working to stamp out false information, and the way in which Facebook can be used to spread unsubstantiated, and divisive, content.
More Articles ...
- 4 Brands That Have Nailed a Silly, Engaging Approach to Social
- Snapchat Adds Group Video Chat, Confirms User Tagging Option in Snaps
- Facebook Updates Split Testing Tools, Adds New Testing Options
- Social Media Customer Service Secrets You Can Steal From These 3 Popular Brands
- Online Reviews vs. Word of Mouth: Which One Is More Important?
- 6 Lies Content Marketers Tend to Tell