Instagram has provided some more insight into how its feed algorithm works, as the platform seeks to better ingratiate itself with its community – both of users and brands – and provide more transparency into their process.
On May 25th, GDPR officially went into effect and overhauled privacy laws with new consumer protections. And while this is an EU law, all cross-border companies gathering and analyzing data must also be compliant.
Pillar pages can be a great way to boost SEO for the services you offer. There are three general phases in a pillar page campaign; planning, content creation, and promotion. You need to do the planning, and your content needs to be great - but promotion is perhaps the most important part of a pillar page campaign.
Following various controversies around how their system works, and how Facebook may or may not have used the module to influence the news cycle, The Social Network has announced that it’s getting rid of its Trending News section once and for all.
Mark Zuckerberg will not be happy about this.
According to the latest study by Pew Research, Facebook is now the fourth most popular social network amongst teen users in the U.S., lagging behind YouTube, Instagram and (the worst news for Zuck) Snapchat.
More Articles ...
- Where's Video Going? 10 Trends Streaming Across the Online Video Landscape [Infographic]
- 8 Things People Don't Tell You About Social Media Marketing
- Vacationing the Social Media Way [Infographic]
- Pinterest Adds New Larger Video Ad Format to Drive Better Response
- 20 Web Design Stats You Need to Know First [Infographic]
- Snapchat Outlines Snap Ads Best Practices in New Video