Pinterest is looking to make it easier to collect ideas on the platform by adding one-click Pin saving for desktop, so you can quickly gather images and reference points.
On the day that Twitter has launched its long-awaited Ads Transparency Center, Facebook has also released pretty much the same thing, providing new insights into the ads being run by any Page, at any given time.
In amongst their latest announcement about music stickers for Stories, Instagram also dropped in the fact that Instagram Stories now has more than 400 million daily active users – up from 300 million at last report (in November last year).
Are you in the process of creating a new eCommerce website? Need some help with design and SEO to ensure you maximize online sales?
Facebook’s adding a new option which will enable users to mute certain words from their Facebook experience (News Feed and groups), ensuring they don’t see mentions of those terms for 30 days.
More Articles ...
- 4 Quick and Easy Tips for Posting High Quality Images on Instagram
- Facebook Adds Reactions to Facebook Stories, New Group Sharing
- 20 Tips to Keep Visitors on Your Website for Longer [Infographic]
- Instagram Releases New Guide to Creating and Uploading IGTV Content
- Facebook Abandons Aquila Connectivity Drone Project
- Google Re-Brands Ad Products, Announces New 'Smart' Tools for Small Businesses