Ever wonder how effective your billboard advertising is at bringing in new business? In this post, we'll look at the ROI of billboard advertising and how it compares to digital marketing.
Instagram is set to overhaul its Explore section, which could have significant impacts on how users find your content – and which tags and key terms you use.
Facebook continues to put more focus on groups, with CEO Mark Zuckerberg previewing their in-development groups tab, which will soon be made available within the main app.
Influencer marketing can be a great way to present your brand (or service) in an authentic way - especially to groups of consumers who might be averse to digital advertising.
Do you run a travel-related business? Are you utilizing Pinterest in your social marketing efforts?
If you're not, you should be - according to Pinterest's data, 75% of travel pinners say Pins from brands are useful, while the platform reaches 2X more online travelers than top agency sites.
More Articles ...
- Instagram Tests a Bunch of New Features, Including Slow Motion Mode and the Ability to Mute Profiles
- Accelerate Your Content Marketing Success with Guest Blogging
- The Good The Bad The Ugly Of Social Media Influencers [Infographic]
- Facebook's Up and Downvote Tools for Comments are Now Available to More Users
- Monotype's Nadine Chahine on the impact of language evolution for mobile brands
- Snapchat Preps Test of Unskippable 6-Second Ads