Whether you're responsible for marketing a food product or a restaurant, you have no doubt noticed the trends driving a shift in strategies and tactics. Here are the new rules you need to learn.
Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg said during the company’s fourth-quarter earnings call last week that WhatsApp was approaching 1 billion monthly active users, and that milestone was surpassed Monday.
It’s time for Twitter to shake things up and redefine itself. But that’s easier said than done.
Twitter is struggling and will continue to do so unless it can change course, writes Bhaskar Chakravorti. The social network needs to find ways to make its users less passive, ensure that online chatter isn't dominated by elite users, and grow in key markets such as the Asia-Pacific region.
As a marketer, acquiring qualified customers at the right cost can be a major challenge. It's no longer just about the quantity of leads anymore. But don't worry, Marketo compiled a list of valuable tools and resources for you to use to conquer customer acquisition in 2016! The list of resources will help you:
- Attract more customers with inbound and outbound marketing
- Define your lead generation strategies and KPIs
- Plan your customer acquisition around the right metrics
- And more
Download the free resources here: http://bit.ly/1P1vy1y
Here’s to your success!
Facebook is aiming to provide stories in its News Feed that users not only want to see but will prompt action. The social network says the adjustment was made in response to consultations with its Feed Quality panel that concluded stories shown at the top of a feed deliver a better experience when they are ones users are "both likely to rate highly if asked and likely to engage with."
More Articles ...
- Alphabet Surpasses Apple as the Most Valuable Public Company in the World
- IAB CEO Continues to Hammer Ad Blockers
- 6 Ways to Win Big With Paid Social During the Super Bowl
- The definitive list of what everyone likes on Facebook
- Who will win Super Bowl's social battle?
- This is Why You Should Use Emojis to Boost Engagement on Social Media Ads