Fandango has launched movie ticket sales on Facebook and added a ticket purchasing option to the iOS 10 messaging app. The online ticket-seller also plans to roll out a sales interface on Snapchat.
A new organization, The Coalition for Better Ads, has been launched to “leverage consumer insights and cross-industry expertise to develop and implement new global standards for online advertising that address consumer expectations.”
Social video appears to be working as a marketing strategy from the perspective of consumers, 84% of whom have liked a branded video in their news feed, and of marketers, 80% of whom say it is effective, according to an Animoto survey. In addition, 60% of business owners and marketers plan to increase video spending during the next year.
Snapchat provides retailers a way to engage their audience while demonstrating the personality behind their business, writes Leila Lewis, founder of Inspired By This. Consider using geofilters to promote events, offering a behind-the-scenes look at your operations and offering exclusive perks to your followers.
More Articles ...
- YouTube Creator Studio App Updated With Data Insights
- 70% of In-Store Purchases Will Be Driven by Online Research [Infographic]
- Ello meets ecommerce: Ello launches ‘Buy’ and ‘Hire Me’ buttons
- Google improves real-time in-app ad offer
- How Facebook's Audience Network is bucking the ad-network trend
- Twitter Debuts New Customer-Support Features for Brands