Are you just getting started with an SEO strategy for your website? Need help choosing and using the best keywords for your business?
To The Web share their guide to keywords and SEO in this infographic.
After already announcing music sharing deals with Universal Music Group, Sony/ATV and Global Music Rights this year, Facebook has now added another music partnership, this time with Warner Music, home to huge collection of tracks from some of the world’s biggest artists.
Pop-ups, overlays, interstitials, modules - whatever you want to call them, they’ve long been used as an effective tactic for reducing cart/site abandonment, to recapture sales, and to generate more leads/conversions/revenue.
It’s no secret that among the 200 million monthly active Pinners, the platform is highly influential in their purchase process.
A study released by Pinterest in 2016 showed that some 93% of Pinners use the platform to plan for or make purchases, while 52% have seen something on Pinterest and made a subsequent purchase online.
Twitter has a problem. Well, Twitter has a few issues - but the platform has a particularly large problem in its facilitation of the spread of fake news, with a new study showing that false reports spread much further and faster on the platform than truth.
More Articles ...
- Facebook Signs New Streaming Deal with MLB, Boosting its Video Content Push
- 8 Tips for Eye-Catching Social Media Design [Infographic]
- Snapchat Adds User Tagging in Snaps, Following Instagram's Lead
- 200 SEO Factors That Could Affect Your Position on Google [Infographic]
- 5 Tools to Help You Build a Better Influencer Marketing Campaign
- LinkedIn Offers Tips to Help Telco Marketers Succeed in 2018 [Infographic]