Marketers are often guilty of getting too caught up in the day-to-day craziness of their jobs to remember the true keys to success. This checklist will help jog your memory.
An exploration of how modern enterprises successfully structure their social analytics teams inside the wider network of their business, and the various approaches to hiring the right kind of people to populate them.
YouTube has created an ad product called Bumper to give marketers six-second mobile video ads that can't be skipped. Audi Germany and Atlantic Records have tested the format using clips from longer spots. "Bumper ads are ideal for driving incremental reach and frequency," Google's Zach Lupei said.
Photo-sharing social network, Instagram, is becoming overwhelmingly popular. With over 400 million active users, it is no wonder more brands are hopping aboard the IG train. While there are many , the question for web designers becomes: how can you integrate Instagram in web design? Here are six examples of brands that are doing it well.
Some media companies say that despite Twitter's smaller audience, they are generating more money from advertising on Twitter than on Facebook. "We're making so little from Facebook video that the finance team doesn't even share it in the monthly reports. Twitter is a different story. It's looking a lot better than Facebook's 'suggested video' revenue," one media executive said.
More Articles ...
- Introducing Alignable - the First Social Network for LOCAL Businesses
- #MovingtoCanada Tweets and Super Tuesday (Study)
- Facebook May Soon Have a Standalone Camera App to Compete with Snapchat and Periscope
- Data suggest mobile ad blocking is not as prevalent as feared
- Users coming to Facebook via Tor "dark Web" solution
- 6 Marketing Jargon Terms Explained