There’s never been a better time than now to build a personal brand with content marketing.
Not only is content marketing outperforming traditional marketing, but also personal brands are sometimes becoming more influential than big brands with much larger budgets.
After being spotted in testing last month, Instagram is now rolling out its new music stickers option, which will give users the capability to add a soundtrack to their Instagram Stories.
It’s taken some time, but Twitter has finally launched its new Ads Transparency center, which will enable users to view all the ads being run by any Twitter profile at any given time.
LinkedIn has added a new post translation tool, while they’re also rolling out their own version of QR codes for profiles, adding a new way to help users connect.
Are you having trouble quantifying the business value of your social media marketing efforts?
You're not alone - according to this new report from MDG Advertising, 44% of CMOs say that they've not been able to measure the impact of social media on their business.
More Articles ...
- Pinterest Adds One-Click Saving from Desktop
- Facebook Provides New Tools to View All Ads Being Run by Pages
- Instagram Stories Now Has 400 Million Daily Active Users
- 24 eCommerce Website Design and SEO Tips to Generate More Online Sales [Infographic]
- Facebook Adds Keyword 'Snooze' Option to Help User Avoid Spoilers
- 4 Quick and Easy Tips for Posting High Quality Images on Instagram