Who doesn't want their facebook posts to go viral? Viral facebook posts can really help boost your social media presence which is in turn a great brand awareness tactic. So how do you do it? In this ebook, created by Marketo and social media expert Brian Carter, you'll learn how to create posts that more people will want to share.
Click here: http://bit.ly/10C02T6
The ebook includes:
• Facebook post best practices
• Real Facebook case studies
• New research on how people interact on Facebook
• Information about the marketing ecosystem on Facebook
• Discussion of the concept of virality and whether it's truly possible on Facebook
• Tips for creating highly shareable posts
• Information on what mistakes make posts un-shareable
Twitter has 500 million logged out users it’s trying to squeeze value out of, but now it has a plan to fix its growth problem, which is really a new user retention problem. Today on its marathon 7-hour Analyst’s Day conference call it previewed sweeping product changes, new revenue streams, and a unified strategy to make Twitter for everyone, even if that means changes fundamentals that diehard users have grown accustomed to.
The most important change is called “Instant Timeline”, and it will jumpstart users with a feed full of interesting content even if they haven’t followed anyone yet. Twitter also announced it would break away from a strictly unfiltered feed with a new “While You Were Away” feature showing the best tweets since you last logged in.
The Pew Research Center has published a new study into Americans’ attitudes to privacy in the digital age. The wide-ranging survey, called Public Perceptions of Privacy and Security in the Post-Snowden Era, includes plenty of interesting tidbits but one stat that really stands out is how overwhelmingly U.S. consumers believe they have lost control over their personal data, owing to a perception that online companies are doing what they like with harvested personal info.
If you’re a small- to midsize-sized business (SMB) and in the business-to-business (B2B) space, you know how messy the digital revolution has been for marketing and sales.
Not long ago, a sale needed some sort of human interaction -- even with the web. Now, from fact-finding to brand-relationship building, your customers rely on the Internet to do it all.
How can a small B2B-focused company get back into the discussion in this age of digital selling? Here’s a guide to help your SMB be found, seen and heard online.
Instagram listened to its users and determined that it was time to evolve its system to meet the needs of consumers. So on November 10, Instagram released iOS version 6.2 for Apple and version 6.10 for Android users, which include some very significant upgrades to the system.
Typeahead Search Functionality
Speed is essential on an app like Instagram, and the platform says it has "made some improvements under the hood to make it easier and faster to find the accounts you’re searching for." This includes typeahead search, which will auto-populate results as users begin typing in letters.
- Twitter Sets Its Sights on Chinese Brands With New Hong Kong Office
- How to Improve Your Facebook Clickthrough Rates With Better Images
- 3 Social-Media Mistakes That Are Killing Interest in Your Company
- Facebook Puts Ban on "Like-Gating"
- Two Great Free Social Guidebooks from Hubspot to Help Maximize Holiday Sales
- 19 LinkedIn Ninja Tricks Experts Haven't Taught You Yet