Amazon.com Inc. is taking its most assertive step yet into the digital-advertising market by testing a new display ad offering that threatens multibillion-dollar revenue streams at Google and firms like Criteo SA.
On May 25, a new law called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is going into effect in the European Union. The law was created to protect EU citizens from potential abuses, like the recent Cambridge Analytica scandal.
It was interesting to see the discussion around Snap Inc.’s announcement of Spectacles V.2 last week.
As had been speculated by various reports in recent months, the company has launched a new version of the camera-enabled sunglasses, with improved tools and features which aim to make the device a bigger part of the company’s future.
In a world where time is a customer’s most valuable asset, how do you get them to spend their time (and money) on your website? Deeper relationship building. This is how you win.
It's May already? Everyone always says that time flies, but it seems to be going faster than ever this year, no? Soon you'll be mapping out your Christmas promotions.
More Articles ...
- Billboards vs. Digital Marketing: Which Is Better for Your Bottom Line?
- Instagram Previews New Explore Layout, Which Will Impact Content Discovery
- Facebook Announces Groups Tab, Coming Soon to the Main App
- 4 Tips for an Impactful Influencer Marketing Strategy
- Pinterest Travel Trends 2018 [Infographic]
- Instagram Tests a Bunch of New Features, Including Slow Motion Mode and the Ability to Mute Profiles