Creators using the VHX platform will soon have a new way to monetize their videos. Video streaming service Vimeo plans to introduce in-app subscriptions for Apple TV, iPhone, iPad and Roku devices.
Over the weekend, we learned that Pierre Omidyar, the founder of eBay who’s worth a cool $8.1B, is helping Gawker in its appeal of the $140m awarded to Hulk Hogan.
As a natural response to Facebook’s push to get more pages to use Messenger as a platform, brands are developing chat bots to handle customer service. How well is this working?
Facebook is shifting focus from its desktop retargeting platform Facebook Exchange (FBX) to concentrate instead on Custom Audiences and Dynamic Ads. The newer products enable marketers to retarget consumers across devices, and FBX will reportedly be shut down in November.
Try focusing social strategy on collecting customer email addresses, rather than on likes and shares. Use polls, competitions or campaigns that capture an email and get permission to contact a customer, so you've got an easy way to connect with them again and again.
More Articles ...
- Study: 6 in 10 Americans Go Social To Keep Up With News
- Twitter taps Spotify for audio card music sampling
- Facebook extends ads beyond its own users
- Twitter changes tack on retail ads
- Why Podcasting Is The Next Big Revenue Maker: Just Ask NPR
- 6 Easy Ways to Lower Your Cost Per Facebook Fan