Pinterest recently opened its Promoted Pins platform to small businesses, meaning that they can now target and segment their ads at a much deeper level. They can also now collect data and audience insights that were previous off-limits.
YouTube plans to bundle cable TV channels and offer them via subscription in a service that could launch as early as next year, sources said. The offering would follow up on YouTube's first subscription service, Red, and provide more premium content and ad revenue for the Web and mobile.
Instagram’s answer to Facebook pages, business profiles, are being tested with a small group of users and have been spotted in the wild.
A superior customer experience can make or break a brand. Find out if you already have they keys to unlocking this success.
Twitter has revealed a Connect button on its mobile app to help users find accounts that might appeal to them. The feature recommends accounts based on a user's follow list and enables users to automatically sync their contact lists to connect with people they already know.
More Articles ...
- Does Snapchat have a distracted-driving problem?
- Which marketing predictions have come true so far this year?
- Analysis: Digital is pushing out cable
- Twitter Looks to Video to Increase Advertising Sales
- Facebook Messenger may offer vanishing messages
- How to get better at word-of-mouth marketing